I definitely don’t agree with the healthcare reform that was passed last night, but I won’t go into detail on my political views here. Why? Because Facebook and Tumblr flame wars aren’t going to change what happened; unfortunately, it’s a done deal. We should just look to November and hope that more sensible politicians are put in place. That’s about all we can do now.
- Find all the old CDs of 90s Hindi music that I really want and put it on my computer!
- Read Chapter 8 of Macroeconomics, review its homework, and do practice quiz!
- Watch Calculus video from Wednesday and do practice problems!
- Read half of Chapter 32 of Physics II (no exclamation mark here).
- Look at lab report!
- E-mail professors back to set up interviews!
- WATCH THE OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!! And EVAN ALMIGHTY!!!!! AND BIG BANG THEORY!!!! </nerd>
- Finalize schedule for next 3 (not 4?!) years! Look up major-change forms!
- SLEEP! EAT NOMS! WATCH MORE TV! GOOF OFF ON DA INTERNETZ!
- BE HAPPY! HOORAY! :D
I know it’s spring break, but I’m taking 18 credit hours (including two lab sciences) this semester for God knows what reason, so I actually have to study or read or do something during this free time. Not to mention I have two tests and a lab report I haven’t even begun to understand due next week. And probably some other stuff that I can’t remember (which means it’s time for some hardcore Moleskine time!).
But the caveat is that I can do whatever I want at my own pace and bebop around the house while I’m doing it! AND read books and watch T.V. too! And not go to class. Which, given my normal schedule, sounds like a blast!
I would never be able to eat these because they are SO adorable!
1) I really love ellipses and using them correctly. You put three ellipses with spaces in between ( … ) in the middle of sentences, and four ellipses with spaces in between ( … . ) at the end of sentences.
2) Something has either been missing from or added to my life, making it relatively sad. I might just be going through the motions of college or not be in the right major or not be with the right people or not managing my time correctly, but whatever it is, I wish I could find it and either splice it back in or splice it back out.